The living room: Furniture


 July 2026


Since we went on a holiday shortly after I posted earlier pictures of the sideboard I am a bit behind. 

I was finally happy with the new hinges for the doors and the decorative parts of the hinges in the centre, so I started to put the sideboard together and below is the result.  All four doors and drawers open and close, but I have not had time to do the finishing work like handles and locks.  This will come upon our return and when I have inspiration, because I really need to think about that next step.


I am quite chuffed with the result although it is far from perfect


I could not help but have a sneak peak to see how it looked in the complete setting


Being on holidays is great, but I long to get back and get stuck into it again...

Comments